FEEDEEFAT
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FEEDEEFAT

Communauté de gainers, feedees et feeders francophone

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon Zénith Suprême – ...
Voir le deal

Hello, I am Plump Bunny

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Hello, I am Plump Bunny Empty
MessageSujet: Hello, I am Plump Bunny   Hello, I am Plump Bunny Icon_minitimeMer 07 Jan 2009, 07:40

Hello to everyone in this forum. I apologize for posting in English, but i don't speak (or really understand very well) French. I hope that's not too much of a problem.

Anyway. My name is Kellye, also known as Plump Bunny. About two years ago I weighed 160 lbs (I don't know the conversion =/). I gained 30 lbs and was up to 190 in July, and my husband told me how much he loved my new figure and all my new curves. We discussed gaining more, and I decided to try it out.

After gaining 10 more lbs, I decided that I really enjoy the freedom of being able to stuff myself silly whenever I want, and all the wonderfully soft curves that I gained.

I made a goal of 250 lbs by Christmas, and I am happy to say that I have reached my goal. I am in love with my body, I feel that being curvy has given me a confidence I was never able to achieve before.

The only bad part is having to buy new clothes all the time! lol.

So as promised, I have made a video chronicling the change my body has been through over the past 2 years and 90 lbs.

I am very happy that you decided to contact me, I had no idea I was even on this forum!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2kq3Rp9aA4

Enjoy =)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Hello, I am Plump Bunny   Hello, I am Plump Bunny Icon_minitimeMer 07 Jan 2009, 08:29

Hi miss bunny, your gain is awesome, welcome here! Very Happy

Thank you very much for your suscribe, we are proud to see you in feedeefat.
Yes, your face is more pretty now in my opinion, you are looking for french feeder also, it's sure!

Very great video on youtube, you can continue to, it's wonderfull!
I traduce all my sentences, just because french is a first language here, and i hope my english is not too bad!

See you soon!

Salut miss Bunny, ta prise de poid est géniale, bienvenue ici!
Merci beaucoup pour ton inscription, nous sommes fiert de te voir sur feedeefat.
Oui, ton visage est plus jolie maintenant pour moi, tu est le genre de filles pour les feeder français aussi, c'est sur!
Très bonne vidéo sur youtube, tu peux continuer c'est merveilleux!

A bientôt!
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Hello, I am Plump Bunny   Hello, I am Plump Bunny Icon_minitimeMer 07 Jan 2009, 09:20

Thanks =)

Your English is pretty good, no complaints here.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Plumpbunny's weight gain   Hello, I am Plump Bunny Icon_minitimeMer 07 Jan 2009, 09:35

This is a public message adressed to Plumpbunny

High,
I am the one who presented you as the truest representative of chubby rolls love.
I personally love women who love to eat good things; and love having soft fat rolls. I simply think that only women with love handles - and all the rest of it - know what love is.
Happy new year!
Yours,
Popov
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Hello, I am Plump Bunny   Hello, I am Plump Bunny Icon_minitimeMer 07 Jan 2009, 10:46

Hi Kellye, hapy to see you here Smile

Now that you reached your goal, do you plan something else ? Like... gaining more in the future, or just stay at 250lbs.
I hope you won't stop posting videos anyway, I've watched some of them, they are great !
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Hello, I am Plump Bunny   Hello, I am Plump Bunny Icon_minitimeMer 07 Jan 2009, 13:11

Hey PlumpBunny,
Your video is so amazing!!!
I agree with your husband, your look so much better with fat curves.

We're so glad from your presence here (I don't if presence is a correct english word sorry).
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Hello, I am Plump Bunny   Hello, I am Plump Bunny Icon_minitimeMer 07 Jan 2009, 18:03

Hi Welcome to you and is finish for me because me english is very small.

Yes I Restart the school ><
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Hello, I am Plump Bunny   Hello, I am Plump Bunny Icon_minitimeMer 07 Jan 2009, 18:39

popov a écrit:
This is a public message adressed to Plumpbunny

High,
I am the one who presented you as the truest representative of chubby rolls love.
I personally love women who love to eat good things; and love having soft fat rolls. I simply think that only women with love handles - and all the rest of it - know what love is.
Happy new year!
Yours,
Popov

lol. The truest representative of chubby rolls love? that is awesome.

I am gonna call myself that from now on.

They aren't called love handles for nothing!
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Hello, I am Plump Bunny   Hello, I am Plump Bunny Icon_minitimeMer 07 Jan 2009, 18:46

Well, I don't really have plans to gain more right now, I think I look good with my curves at 250. My husband wants me to go for 300 but I haven't decided yet if I want to try.

I know that soft fat curves are the best, but I worry about being unhealthy so I have to decide if it's worth it.

Also, I need encouragement to gain another 50 lbs!

Thank you all for welcoming me, I'm glad to know more people that enjoy watching my videos.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Hello, I am Plump Bunny   Hello, I am Plump Bunny Icon_minitimeMer 07 Jan 2009, 22:45

PlumpBunny a écrit:
Well, I don't really have plans to gain more right now, I think I look good with my curves at 250. My husband wants me to go for 300 but I haven't decided yet if I want to try.

I know that soft fat curves are the best, but I worry about being unhealthy so I have to decide if it's worth it.

Also, I need encouragement to gain another 50 lbs!

Thank you all for welcoming me, I'm glad to know more people that enjoy watching my videos.

Hello and welcome PlumpBunny !
If I can speak to you frankly, you are just now a sort of woman's perfection !
Your body is incredibly harmonious (?) with maybe the most beautiful belly on earth (really) and a very cute face.
I think you must not take more pounds.
As we say in France : " Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien" "Best is good's enemy".
I hope you understand my pitiable english !Embarassed
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Hello, I am Plump Bunny   Hello, I am Plump Bunny Icon_minitimeJeu 08 Jan 2009, 17:51

Welcome ! It's a real pleasure to meet you !
You are soooooo sexy drunken
Nice progression ^^
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Hello, I am Plump Bunny   Hello, I am Plump Bunny Icon_minitime

Hello, I am Plump Bunny
Page 1 sur 1